This is a Release of Liability (the “Release”) regarding Hip Hop Kidz®, Inc. (Hip Hop Kidz) and its Members, employees and agents.
Participant desires to participate in certain dance classes and activities of Hip Hop Kidz and assures that Participant is in proper physical condition to take part in dance classes and activities with Hip Hop Kidz. Participant understands that there are risks of physical injury associated with, arising out of, and inherent to dancing and activities associated therewith. In recognition of this acknowledged risk of injury, and in consideration of being accepted into such dance classes or activities Participant hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress executes this release and waiver of liability under the following terms:
- Release and Waiver. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Hip Hop Kidz, its Members, employees and agents for any and all claims or demands for damages, loss of services, costs and expenses in any way resulting from any and all injury to Participant or property of Participant arising directly or indirectly out of Participant’s participation in any and all activities of Hip Hop Kidz including, but not limited to, dance classes, competitions, tournaments, travel to and from competitions or tournaments, and any and all activities associated or performed in conjunction with Hip Hop Kidz.Participant understands that this Release discharges Hip Hop Kidz from any liability or claim that the Participant may have against Hip Hop Kidz with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property loss or damage that may result from Participant’s activities with Hip Hop Kidz, whether caused by the negligence of Hip Hop Kidz or its Members, employees, agents or otherwise. Participant also understands that Hip Hop Kidz does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to, medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness
- Indemnification. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Hip Hop Kidz, its Members, employees and agents from any and all injuries, damages, costs and attorney’s fees whatsoever which may arise out of the Participant’s participation in any Hip Hop Kidz activity or presence on the premises of the dance studio.
- Medical Treatment. If Participant consents and authorizes the employees, representatives and agents of Hip Hop Kidz to obtain necessary medical treatment or hospitalization or such other care necessary for the health and welfare of Participant, and Participant agrees to be responsible for and pay the cost of such medical treatment or hospitalization. Participant hereby authorizes Hip Hop Kidz, its employees and agents to consent to x-ray examinations, anesthesia, medical or surgical diagnosis, and or treatment and hospital care to be rendered to Participant pursuant to the advise of a physician, surgeon or dentist licensed under the laws of the State of Florida. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge Hip Hop Kidz from any claim whatsoever which may arise or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with Participant’s participation in Hip Hop Kidz activities or with the decision by any representative or agent of Hip Hop Kidz to exercise the power to consent to medical or dental treatment as such power may be granted and authorized herein.
- Insurance. Participant understands that, except as otherwise agreed to by Hip Hop Kidz in writing, Hip Hop Kidz does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for any participant. Participant understands that it shall be Participant’s sole responsibility to obtain his or her own medical or health insurance coverage for Participant.
- Photographic Release. Participant does hereby grant and convey unto Hip Hop Kidz all right, title and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Hip Hop Kidz during Participant’s participation of any and all Hip Hop Kidz activities, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings, and further consenting to use Participant’s photo or likeness in or on any form of advertisement for Hip Hop Kidz or a Hip Hop Kidz sponsored event.
- Miscellaneous. This Release of Liability shall be binding on the heirs, successors and personal representatives of the Participant. Participant expressly agrees that this Release of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida, and that this Release of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Participant agrees that in the event that any provision herein shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of the Release of Liability which shall continue the be enforceable to the full extent permitted under the law.
I have read the foregoing Release of Liability and acknowledge that the provisions are contractual and not a mere recital and I understand that I am bound by the terms hereof by completing the payment transaction and/or allowing Participant to participate in a class.
If Participant is a minor, the parent having legal custody and/or the legal guardian of the minor hereby represents and warrants that they have the legal authority to bind the Participant and such parent or guardian executes this release on behalf of the minor and the parent or guardian, and this release is binding on the child and such parent or guardian.